Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    electrical and electronic engineering at :-

1- Manchester metropolitan university

2- University of Bolton

and when is the deadline for applying for next September 2016 ?!

thanks in advance ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student1878-)
    Deadline is 15th January 2016, but I'd aim to complete your application way before then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReeceM1)
    Deadline is 15th January 2016, but I'd aim to complete your application way before then.

but I have some A-levels subjects in O/N 2015 session, so I will be unable to apply for September 2016 ?! ~~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReeceM1)
    please answer me
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    but I have some A-levels subjects in O/N 2015 session, so I will be unable to apply for September 2016 ?! ~~
    You take the exams this November (2015)? If so you can apply for entry Sept 2016.

UK applicants sit their A-levels in June 2016, so you are early, not late.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    electrical and electronic engineering at :-

1- Manchester metropolitan university

2- University of Bolton

thanks in advance ..
    Look at both their course modulese and see whether it's something you would like to do for 3/4yrs. If they are both similar, then asks yourself which city you like the most, and also look at the graduate destinations.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the course details also ask your school for help, they'll help you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Look at both their course modulese and see whether it's something you would like to do for 3/4yrs. If they are both similar, then asks yourself which city you like the most, and also look at the graduate destinations.
    Location is important, it's where you'll be living for the best part of 3 years. Manchester? great city, in my opinion.
    Bolton? a town.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.