x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i love you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    do you love me too sexy

ReputationRep:
    zidane can do tricks but i rarely see him doing anything of any use..
    makalele had a shocker this year..not as good as lampard...let alone gerrard
    pires seems to ponce around and often plays really crap
    viera not as good as gerrard...
    france's defence crap:
    thuram has had poor season
    silvestre is not a good centre back
    lizarazu is about 34!!!
    barthez is nothing special as we saw in uefa final
    henry is good yes but can be controlled...he can not win it on his own...

ReputationRep:
    do you love me too sexy
    Especially mushroom-heads.

ReputationRep:
    :mad:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Especially mushroom-heads.
    i knew that you lvoe me only because im a mushroom :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Desailly's not playing. That's so unfair. I could so see Owen getting passed him easily and scoring.

ReputationRep:
    England can win for sure. The French are so cocky and arrogant and that was probably what caused their downfall in the last world cup. We have a good side, so do France but we can beat them if we play to our best. We have world class players like Gerrard, Owen and Beckham, and on their day they can be just as good as Veira, Henry, etc. Come on England!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nd/3799489.stm

Sorry Becks u must be joking...
    Lets hope England Play well tomorrow and France Play terrible...thats the only way i see England beating France...

Probable France team: Barthez; Gallas, Thuram, Silvestre, Lizarazu; Pires, Vieira, Makelele, Zidane; Henry, Trezeguet.

Probable England team: James, G Neville, Campbell, King, Cole, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Owen, Rooney.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...04/3787491.stm
    Lol exactly, i do think france will beat england, sorry to say that, but we gotta face the facts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Lol exactly, i do think france will beat england, sorry to say that, but we gotta face the facts
    why so pessimistic? if greece can beat portugal, i cant see why england cant beat france

ReputationRep:
    why so pessimistic? if greece can beat portugal, i cant see why england cant beat france
    I am thinking too negative :eek: Ok then COME ON ENGLAND

ReputationRep:
    Only in this country are England considered as anything more than a middle-ranking team with no chance of winning Euro 2004.

We must be realistic, getting out of the group stage will be a struggle (Croatia are very good).

ReputationRep:
    England won't win,
    i don't think.

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

i knew that you lvoe me only because im a mushroom :eek:
    :eek: look what are u two turning into??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron Huntroyde)
    Only in this country are England considered as anything more than a middle-ranking team with no chance of winning Euro 2004.

We must be realistic, getting out of the group stage will be a struggle (Croatia are very good).
    At last a voice not utterly blinded by patriotism played Hunty. England are nothing more than average and even drawing with France is a good result for us! This isn't 1966 anymore people .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    At last a voice not utterly blinded by patriotism played Hunty. England are nothing more than average and even drawing with France is a good result for us! This isn't 1966 anymore people .
    oh but its good to be patriotic and believe in something that you think matters

come on this is no time to try and be realistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    England won't win,
    i don't think.
    England r gona lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    England r gona lose
    Now now play nicely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    oh but its good to be patriotic and believe in something that you think matters

come on this is no time to try and be realistic
    I don't see it, I will be supporting England and I really want them to win, but that doesn't magically transform them into a world beating side! The media in this country has a habit of building our teams and individuals up massively and the country expects because of this I think. And the media will be first there to shout at the players and Sven when we get knocked out! Bloody red tops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    England r gona lose
    i don't really care
    *whisper to ur ear* i wanna France to win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I don't see it, I will be supporting England and I really want them to win, but that doesn't magically transform them into a world beating side! The media in this country has a habit of building our teams and individuals up massively and the country expects because of this I think. And the media will be first there to shout at the players and Sven when we get knocked out! Bloody red tops!
    i disagree with the media's infulence totally, however i think england do have a very good chance, watching portugal who looked awful at the back and spain who didint look anything special has given me quite alot of hope

Erikisson has a fantastic record as an england coach and the squad looks far more relaxed than any championship that i have seen, and our players do actually look like they can play abit.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.