Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Nice set up.

You got a pic of you with your England shirt on?
    Lol, I don't think so. I have a picture of me in my Liverpool top on the computer somewhere (I think) but it would probably take me a long time to find! My England top is cool, it has Gerrard on the back

Edit: I do have one but it's on my old computer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    lolololooloplololololol slivestre excellent lolololoolololol
    he's as good or better than Carragher/King

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Lol, I don't think so. I have a picture of me in my Liverpool top on the computer somewhere (I think) but it would probably take me a long time to find! My England top is cool, it has Gerrard on the back

Edit: I do have one but it's on my old computer
    Are you going to delight us with your pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Are you going to delight us with your pic?
    Sorry, it's on my old computer! I will try to find one for u though (if I can be bothered )

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.