ReputationRep:
    Afternoon. good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Guess I'll see you there mine is afternoon too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep see you there

ReputationRep:
    To those who had their interviews today... how did you get on? I'm a forming nursing student turned Radiography student at BCU and saw some of you around campus and walked by as interviews were taking place.

Fingers crossed, and good luck to all those who have interviews coming up.

ReputationRep:
    I think my interview went really well (I hope) I was the first one interviewed hope they remember me hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan.p.stokes)
    I think my interview went really well (I hope) I was the first one interviewed hope they remember me hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope it was ok!! What did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We are told not to mention what is asked in interviews it's so people who are yet to have an interview don't know what's going to be asked. I will say they are really lovely people and they just want you to be you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i have an interview for adult nursing on 5th November! What kind of questions do they ask you?
    I have practiced for the test and i have wrote out some points for why i wanna be a nurse so i'm not too stressed, but im nervous about the panel interview.

ReputationRep:
    Can't really say what they ask you. But don't worry they are lovely people and they make you feel at ease. They have picked you out from your personal statement so they believe you have what I takes. I'm hoping to hear back from my interview this week. Good luck and hopefully see you next year x

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Has anyone had an interview date for Birmingham City for Adult nursing for September 2016. I have my interview on 30th October excited
    I had mine yesterday but for children's nursing for the jan 16 start I cant cope with the wait now ahah !

ReputationRep:
    Mine was for Adult nursing for September intake

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine was for Adult nursing for September intake

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did they say you would find out?

ReputationRep:
    5 working days. So hopefully will be this Friday x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5 working days. So hopefully will be this Friday x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats so soon good luck !

ReputationRep:
    I've got my offer today!
    I was at the same interview date as you
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Well done I've still not heard anything. I had the 1st interview on out day. Bet they forgot about me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is your place for January or September Jess x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eyeshar14)
    Hope it was ok!! What did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Gem2906)
    Hey, i have an interview for adult nursing on 5th November! What kind of questions do they ask you?
    I have practiced for the test and i have wrote out some points for why i wanna be a nurse so i'm not too stressed, but im nervous about the panel interview.
    It's against the rules for people to share interview specifics. Also think about it, it's not really fair for some people taking the interview to know what the questions are when others don't.

Have a look around the nursing and midwifery section on here, there's loads of great advice from people on how to prepare for your nursing interviews. Have a think about why you want to study nursing, what you think a modern nurse does in their role and try and be up to date in current affairs in healthcare, you can do this from the mainstream news sites, though the Nursing Times website or through getting your hands on a nursing journal (you can usually find copies in larger newsagents).

ReputationRep:
    I did state to the person who asked me that I'm not allowed to say what happens during interview. I didn't state anything that was said x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did state to the person who asked me that I'm not allowed to say what happens during interview. I didn't state anything that was said x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My post wasn't directed at you

Hope your interview went well

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.