The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

A105 Exam?

Hi everyone,
I recently started A105 and can't seem to find any information regarding the exam next year. I'm not sure what topics/books it will be based on, does anyone know? If it is based on everything then I can start putting together some revision cards in very early preparation :colondollar: as I am going through each chapter...
Thanks!
Natalie
Reply 1
Original post by natalieduran58
Hi everyone,
I recently started A105 and can't seem to find any information regarding the exam next year. I'm not sure what topics/books it will be based on, does anyone know? If it is based on everything then I can start putting together some revision cards in very early preparation :colondollar: as I am going through each chapter...
Thanks!
Natalie

Hi Natalie
There should be a link on the OU page for the exam example I did it Sept (passed it glad to say) it can involve anything from the books but nearer the time they do narrow down the revision you need to do, use the example they give on website & don't panic if it seems hard, when I looked at start of course I thought OMG but after going through the assignments etc over the period it all started falling into place. I found mind maps quite useful for revising near the exam. Good luck from Helen
(edited 8 years ago)
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Hi Natalie
I'm currently studying A105 also.
I'm struggling to find any previous exam papers and would be interested in how you get on with that and any revision techniques which work well for you.
Neil

Quick Reply

Latest