Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since we're in a society where it's a taboo for a man to physically defend yourself against a woman, how can I feed off an attacking woman without risking legal consequences?.
    Can I have a standby camera to record the whole incident? especially when I'm just trying to restrain her while she acts like an outraged animal.
    I'm not just talking about women you find attractive, I mean women in general; family members, bystanders, acquaintances,etc

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kenni12)
    Since we're in a society where it's a taboo for a man to physically defend yourself against a woman, how can I feed off an attacking woman without risking legal consequences?.
    Can I have a standby camera to record the whole incident? especially when I'm just trying to restrain her while she acts like an outraged animal.
    Have you recently been in a situation where you have had to defend yourself against an aggressive woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    Have you recently been in a situation where you have had to defend yourself against an aggressive woman?
    Yeah, if you saw my last post, you'd know

ReputationRep:
    If a female attacks me at full force for no apparent or unjust reasons, I may have to in self defense, knock her the **** out!!!

If these feminists are looking for equal rights, then I think it's fair they get treated like equals.

They can't just pick and choose and leave out what doesn't satisfy their appetite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    If a female attacks me at full force for no apparent or unjust reasons, I may have to in self defense, knock her the **** out!!!
    What about the police? you know when you knock em out, they'll remember they're females and they'd either call the police or some mangina gang to back em up

ReputationRep:
    What about the police?
    Well it's in self defense, if she attacks you you can't just stand there like a donut and accept the beatings.:lol:

If these feminists want to be equal with man in the workplace and in society then why should they be immune from being equal in all aspects, you can't have your cake and eat it too, what's fair is fair.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's in self defense, if she attacks you you can't just stand there like a donut and accept the beatings.:lol:

If these feminists want to be equal with man in the workplace and in society then why should they be immune from being equal in all aspects, you can't have your cake and eat it too, fair is fair.
    👍🏻👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well it's in self defense, if she attacks you you can't just stand there like a donut and accept the beatings.:lol:.
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    👍🏻👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In my case, this was with an Aunt, who came all the way from nowhere to tell me to wash dishes, she kept on chatting **** and I told her to **** off, she beat me and I pushed her to a door, then she was going on about how I was gonna "sleep in a cell that night" and how she didn't tell my uncle yet.
    I started apologizing just so she won't do that, if I knew how to react, I won't have sad sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Its called a camera phone - use it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not just talking about women you find attractive, I mean women in general; family members, bystanders, acquaintances,etc
    Women should be treated equally. If you get attacked by one, then defend yourself. I would implore that you ask them to try and resolve the conflict without physical means. If she still attacks you, then it should be lights out.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.