Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a large deluxe room available in a twodio at The Glasshouse (5 minutes from NTU) situated on top of ALDI (perfect for those who don't want to walk miles to do their shopping!). £120 per week, includes an impressive view of the UNI buildings (Newton is directly in front). The accommodation is extremely quiet, perfect for those who are serious about studying, however for those who do enjoy to go out we do have group chats/pages that allow for conversation and meet ups within The Glasshouse. I'm only leaving because the course was not right for me however I would have loved to have continued living in The Glasshouse as everyone is so friendly and helpful. 24/7 security (they are brilliant, funny and even help you to move in!).The twodio is basically a flat for 2 people which includes your own kitchen and diner area, WC and shower, and 2 large deluxe bedrooms with double beds, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage space and a large desk with both cable and wifi. Please email me @ [email protected] or enquire directly to The Glasshouse (Mansion Students Nottingham - The Glasshouse, mentioning my name and they will provide any further information needed.I have already moved out so the transaction will be extremely quick and you could be settled in your new room tomorrow!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.