URGENT Accommodation needed near Aston University

Watch
KieranWhite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I've been left without any accommodation, so I need some ASAP. If anyone has anywhere or knows of anywhere, please let me know.

Thanks
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have you been to the Welfare office in the union yet?
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KieranWhite)
Hi, I've been left without any accommodation, so I need some ASAP. If anyone has anywhere or knows of anywhere, please let me know.

Thanks
Hi Kieran!

If you're still looking for accommodation take a look at our Brook Studios property, we're a little further away from Aston University but we've got some great features along with being close to lots of transport connections (Buses and Trains) Take a look and let us know if you've got any questions!

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud.../brook-studios

Have a great day!

Callum B
jn1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Thanks
Hey I have accommodation available at a 2 minute from campus an suite room with a double bed In a really nice room that needs to be replaced ASAP. Message me if you're still interested
eparmar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Thanks
Room in Bagot Street, £143 per week, 4 bed flat, mixed, double bed with ensuite, TV and sofas in kitchen. Available from January. 5 min walk from Aston Uni, 15min from Birmingham City Curzon Campus. Inbox me for photos etc. xo
Ishani22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey my name is Katya _ I have and accommodation in Birmingham Belgrave View accommodation 8 Min away from Aston University I will pay the amount until you move in. please let me know if you are interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (53)
14.25%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.27%
I'm a bit unsure (66)
17.74%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed