The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Mariana_D
Hello, I am a school leaver from Slovakia :smile: Where else did you apply if you dont mind me asking? Good luck with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rejected from Edinburgh and waitlisted in Aberdeen, both medicine. :/ Still waiting for Dundee and biomedical sciences in Edinburgh. I did get a conditional offer for biochemistry in Glasgow, but I'm not sure if I'd really want to do that or rather try to get into medicine in my country if Dundee rejects me as well. :/
What about you? :smile: And good luck. :smile:
This is my last chance to get into medicine aswell, really wish they came out all at once
Have all the offers for Scottish school leavers been given out or will more be given today?
Reply 563
Anyone from Belfast heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by not you
Well in case no one's answered your concerns yet:

Firstly it shouldn't really matter whether you're EU status or Scottish since both will have their fees paid for by SAAS, and you compete in the same category (EU/Home, RUK, International).

Secondly, you need to have lived in the UK for at least 3 years and currently be living in Scotland to qualify as Scottish status, so both of you should be fine.

ok thanks for your help :smile: I hope it works out and I know where I'm going by the end of the day.
Original post by Kinlx127
Have all the offers for Scottish school leavers been given out or will more be given today?

Yeah someone posted a picture off od Dundee's facebook page or something saying that all are hopefully going to be given by the end of the 11th. I hope that's true cos idk if I can make it offerless through another weekend
Just firmed Dundee!!!! :biggrin:
West Park anyone?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 567
Has anyone had an offer for medicine with a pre clinical year?
Reply 568
Anyone heard anything this morning?
Original post by Cmc97
Anyone from Belfast heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No nothing
Offer! Scottish Grad (undergrad in london). Surname R

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Also the fact your documents say "being checked" means nothing as mine have not changed upon receiving an offer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Offer! Scottish school leaver BBB conditions
Offer! Unconditional, gap year applicant.

Now I just need to choose between here and aberdeen😁.
Got an offer last night! Gap year re-applicant :smile:
Offer! Scottish school leaver BBB conditions

When did you get it? Congrats!!
Like 12ish? I'm sure they still have more to give out
Reply 577
Original post by LouiseR1996
Offer! Unconditional, gap year applicant.

Now I just need to choose between here and aberdeen😁.

Well done! :smile:What did you do in your gap year?? I've been rejected from 3 schools and it's likely I will be for here :frown:
Reply 578
Like 12ish? I'm sure they still have more to give out

was this on evision or track?
Original post by JS98
Well done! :smile:What did you do in your gap year?? I've been rejected from 3 schools and it's likely I will be for here :frown:

Thanks😊. I didn't really do anything that interesting, I just traveled and worked.

😞 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I know how difficult and demotivating receiving 4 rejections can be, but if you really want it you'll get it eventually!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending