Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smallswedish
just got an interview! relieved...

Me tooooo!!!
Reply 61
just got an interview! relieved...

Did you get it via email? Track is down?
Original post by wanab
Did you get it via email? Track is down?

They send interview invites via email 😊
Reply 63
Original post by madmed16
They send interview invites via email 😊

Congratulations and thanks for letting me know....I haven't had one yet :frown:
Original post by wanab
Congratulations and thanks for letting me know....I haven't had one yet :frown:

I'm sure you'll hear soon! I only had the option of December dates and they interview all the way to March! Don't worry!
does anyone know where I can find the statistics like how many applications get an interview (or what percentage interviewed get in etc)?
Reply 66
To those of you who have received interviews, firstly, well done, secondly, are you Scottish or RUK applicants and are you school leavers or graduates? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunburner
does anyone know where I can find the statistics like how many applications get an interview (or what percentage interviewed get in etc)?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/university_of_dundee

You'll just need to scroll through the requests to find the A100 ones. 😊
Original post by Barely
To those of you who have received interviews, firstly, well done, secondly, are you Scottish or RUK applicants and are you school leavers or graduates? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scottish, and school leaver 😊
Original post by madmed16
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/university_of_dundee

You'll just need to scroll through the requests to find the A100 ones. 😊

thanks very much:smile:
do you think bein slightly awkward would result in a bad interview result? like if you give good answers but you maybe take slightly longer to come up with them or there are a few awkward pauses... I imagine that would completely ruin the interview. god i'm scared
Original post by sunburner
thanks very much:smile:
do you think bein slightly awkward would result in a bad interview result? like if you give good answers but you maybe take slightly longer to come up with them or there are a few awkward pauses... I imagine that would completely ruin the interview. god i'm scared

Aw no, don't worry about taking your time to think of an answer! That's what they like - it sounds less rehearsed! Obviously don't take the whole 7 minutes to think of answer, but a little pause is good! Haha, they'll expect everyone to be nervous, so they will give you a bit of slack for that!

You'll be fine, the Dundee interview is just to see if you are a nice person. There are so many challenges that test people unexpectedly and it makes it apparent who the "decent" people are!

I think we're all very scared, but you'll ace it, don't worry so much! 😁
Original post by Barely

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! I'm from Sweden, so EU-applicant, and now I'm in IB2 :smile:
Does anyone know whether or not Dundee has sent out all invitations for interview? Specifically for Scottish applicants. Pretty gutted to have not heard anything since I know of people with the same academic grades and lower ukcat scores that have interviews. :frown:
Trying to keep hopeful :redface:
Original post by maybemedic98
Does anyone know whether or not Dundee has sent out all invitations for interview? Specifically for Scottish applicants. Pretty gutted to have not heard anything since I know of people with the same academic grades and lower ukcat scores that have interviews. :frown:
Trying to keep hopeful :redface:

I'm not sure, but I think that Dundee keeps sending out interview invitations all the time, I only got to choose between dates up to December 18, and last year I think they had interviews until spring :smile:
I'm not sure, but I think that Dundee keeps sending out interview invitations all the time, I only got to choose between dates up to December 18, and last year I think they had interviews until spring :smile:

Thanks, just going to stay optimistic! Congratulations on your interview by the way!:biggrin:
Original post by maybemedic98
Thanks, just going to stay optimistic! Congratulations on your interview by the way!:biggrin:

Thanks a lot mate :smile:
Reply 76
Hi guys. Did you have to fill out a work experience form?
Have any international applicants received interview invitations yet? :captain:
:hi::sparta:
Original post by Sellers
Hi guys. Did you have to fill out a work experience form?

No, did you?
Everyone that's recieved an interview and booked it, have you been sent a confirmation email? I booked mine last night, but I haven't got an email to confirm the booking like it said we should get in the invitation..is that just me?

Quick Reply