Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've asked the admissions officer if I need to send a transcript since I could only include the grades that I have from the subjects that I'm studying. The answer was "Please could you submit the grades you have received in school or public examinations over the past two year". But I haven't really taken any examinations. I only had Lithuanian and mathematics ones in order to get my "basic education certificate". So do I need to send a transcript only including these two? And do I need to include the grades that I just have in the subjects that I'm taking? Or do I not need a transcript at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gintareek)
    I've asked the admissions officer if I need to send a transcript since I could only include the grades that I have from the subjects that I'm studying. The answer was "Please could you submit the grades you have received in school or public examinations over the past two year". But I haven't really taken any examinations. I only had Lithuanian and mathematics ones in order to get my "basic education certificate". So do I need to send a transcript only including these two? And do I need to include the grades that I just have in the subjects that I'm taking? Or do I not need a transcript at all?
    It's a quite specific case, I'm not sure if there's anyone who can give you precise answer here. I think it'd be better to ask the college you applied too.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by gintareek)
    Did you say you are applying from Lithuania? As vincrows said, check back with them but give them the full context of your application when you do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Did you say you are applying from Lithuania? As vincrows said, check back with them but give them the full context of your application when you do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I did. I will, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I may not be much help as I'm doing the British A Levels at the moment but when I applied through UCAS I was advised not to include the PUPP exams. The qualification barely even measures to the GCSEs and is not at all recognised internationally.
    Grades from Y11 and Y12 and predicted exam results should probably do for Lithuanian applicants.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.