Making the most of the Royal Holloway Open DayWatch
We’re fast approaching our second October Open Day and we’re really excited to be welcoming lots of visitors to Campus on Saturday.
With so much going on, we've compiled a guide to 7 things that you really shouldn't miss:
1. Download our Open Day App to keep up to date with the latest info [search Royal Holloway Events in the Apple App store and Android Play Store ]
2. Snap a selfie with our dedicated Student Ambassadors – they’re on the hunt for the best selfie on campus! (View highlights from last time here!)
3. Find our Royal Holloway rugby stress balls to help you deal with the stress of being out of the World Cup
4. The 411: Want the truth about studying here? Book onto Humans of Royal Holloway, an interactive talk designed and delivered by current students
5. It’s not supposed to rain, but if it does we've got you covered…literally! Come and grab a free Royal Holloway poncho from any of our registration points, so come rain or shine you can still explore campus.
6. Want to get involved? Stop by the Modern Languages Culture Café (International Building) to explore the potential for learning a new language or pop into the Computer Science department (McCrea Building) to see live demonstrations.
7. And lastly…share your day! Keep us updated on your experiences using #RHULOpenDay
If you've not yet booked your place, it's not too late! You can find out more about the day and register here.
What are you looking forward to most about the Open Day?
As always, I'm here to answer any questions you may have
I applied for royal Holloway to study modern languages and put spanish however I got an email saying I have applied but they’ve put me down for French by accident
I'm a Royal Holloway alumni and currently work at the university. The best thing to do is contact the Admissions team and they will be able to help you. You can find their contact details at the top of this page.
Hope that helps