Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I'm applying for MA Geography but I'm not sure if my gardes are good enough for Glasgow to make me an offer. In my highers I achieved AAABB. This year I'm taking 2 advanced highers and 2 highers for which I have been predicted all As.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothonist)
    Hi, so I'm applying for MA Geography but I'm not sure if my gardes are good enough for Glasgow to make me an offer. In my highers I achieved AAABB. This year I'm taking 2 advanced highers and 2 highers for which I have been predicted all As.
    You have the exact standard entry requirements so should probably get an unconditional offer, as long as you have English/a humanities subject at A/B or B/A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelles)
    You have the exact standard entry requirements so should probably get an unconditional offer, as long as you have English/a humanities subject at A/B or B/A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you not mean conditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Do you not mean conditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you have already achieved the grades its an unconditional offer.
    If they are predicted only it's a conditional offer (i.e: as long as you get the grades of the offer they will accept you onto the course)

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in the same boat, I didn't quite meet the standard requirement so no unconditional offer There is the chance of getting a conditional offer which should come through in January if you're lucky enough!
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    As long as you have a good personal statement explaining why you are suited for the course then you should be absolutely fine !

Hope this Helps !

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Great results! You should be absolutely fine as you meet the standard entry requirement!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.