Turn on thread page Beta

Anon or delete

I have had sex/ons several times over the last year. Before that I was a lonely Virgin.

Every time they see my package unerect they say omg it's so big. I can never tell if it's disappointment or excitement.

I'm a mixed race guy btw and I could never tell if it was a curse or a blessing

ReputationRep:
    Usually a blessing, until you get bored of vaginal and start doing anal. Then it's a curse (for her at least)

(Original post by Rat_Bag)
    Usually a blessing, until you get bored of vaginal and start doing anal. Then it's a curse (for her at least)
    The funny thing is that they see me big in body size, have muscles etc but they are not defined yet and assume my penis is small. I don't think mine is big and think they are exaggerating, but I cant compare because ive only seen my penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The funny thing is that they see me big in body size, have muscles etc but they are not defined yet and assume my penis is small. I don't think mine is big and think they are exaggerating, but I cant compare because ive only seen my penis
    Am sure with time you will work it out
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Blessing, but you need to learn to act like a man or it won't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Blessing, but you need to learn to act like a man or it won't matter.
    And how do you define that?

ReputationRep:
    This is not even remotely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    This is not even remotely true.
    Er, yes it is
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    And how do you define that?
    Confidence. I'm a complete waste of space but I carry myself like I'm the best thing and I do just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Er, yes it is
    Its really not, if you know what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    Confidence. I'm a complete waste of space but I carry myself like I'm the best thing and I do just fine.
    I do agree, sincerity can be a problem, acting a bit *****y, smug and cocksure, even though I hate that I did it, does give you more power with women than you would otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete

I have had sex/ons several times over the last year. Before that I was a lonely Virgin.

Every time they see my package unerect they say omg it's so big. I can never tell if it's disappointment or excitement.

I'm a mixed race guy btw and I could never tell if it was a curse or a blessing
    Its a blessing! Why are you complaining?! Show off 😡 haha

ReputationRep:
    Its really not, if you know what you're doing.
    No matter how slow, careful and loving, anal sex is painful for the girl if she isn't used to it. A larger d*ck doesn't help at all

ReputationRep:
    No matter how slow, careful and loving, anal sex is painful for the girl if she isn't used to it. A larger d*ck doesn't help at all

You're doing it wrong.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    I do agree, sincerity can be a problem, acting a bit *****y, smug and cocksure, even though I hate that I did it, does give you more power with women than you would otherwise.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it wrong.
    I don;t think so

You're doing it wrong.
    Pretty sure the answer is nope.

Try and picture this, I can literally feel their inside muscles sucking onto my shaft. Feels the same as giving myself a **** but slightly more better

ReputationRep:
    When a girl exhales deeply and her eyes look like looney tunes it's usually a good sign, that she got herself a nice surprise.

You should be worried when you reveal it to her and she makes her face into a bulldog, that's when you know it's a calamity, and she's disappointed.

But otherwise yeah be proud of your sausage it is a golden winner.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure the answer is nope.

Try and picture this, I can literally feel their inside muscles sucking onto my shaft. Feels the same as giving myself a **** but slightly more better
    Graphic. I think that's normal though?

If a woman is nice, she'll always tell you your **** is big, it just feels nice to hear.

Exactly.
    They say act confident not arrogant, but it's all BS, like most things they say. If I act really myself, quite deep and sincere(I know I know don't piss take) but how I feel authentic, how I feel self-respect and like myself-failure. If I do something, even in the past a bit more cringiily cocky-works. I've also noticed how if you act a bit self loving and put some of your issues with women back on them, ie, you embrace the distance between you and the knowledge that women are always picky and don't deliver, if you turn that anger and sort of cynicism about outcomes into a wordliness where you know thier game and pisstake them, and you don't care and need them, and you carry themselves with pride and keep a little bit in, smirk when you go past them, acknowledge abit of their power but view it cynically and take your own power , don't need them and realise that you are worthwhile, their egos are too big etc etc, have self-pride and realise what they see is BS..it works. In fact it isn't even arrogance just a little insincerity and responding to them cynically and knowing how predictable they are-showing you get the game and not being all 'on tap' for them. Works. Every guy who is a perfectly decent guy should do it, if he has seen through their BS and what the ones(who can take it btw) deserve-it doesn't stop the fact I am basically a nice person....it merely understand them.

Does that make sense...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.