The Student Room Group

BCU Nursing Jan 2016?!

I don't think I've come across a thread on this yet so I decided to start one :biggrin:

So, I've applied for Mental health nursing at BCU for the January 2016 intake, has anyone else??
If you have, had you had your interview already? Any tips etc?!

I got my interview date as the 9th of November at 12:30pm, does anyone else have the same? lol, asking too many questions aren't I?

Anyway, so anyone hoping to start in January feel free to talk about it in here :smile:
Reply 1
i will be starting in january and already recieved a place (wasnt enough space for this september)
i done my interview for adult nursing and was very calm. go on the website and look at the sample english and maths test, isn't so different from the main test. Half of the question is with calculator, half isn't.

you will be fine, practice and be friendly basically.
learn the 6 Cs
scenarios relating to a student nurse xx

hope that helps

sorry if thats a lot to take in haha
Reply 2
Original post by lemerum
i will be starting in january and already recieved a place (wasnt enough space for this september)
i done my interview for adult nursing and was very calm. go on the website and look at the sample english and maths test, isn't so different from the main test. Half of the question is with calculator, half isn't.

you will be fine, practice and be friendly basically.
learn the 6 Cs
scenarios relating to a student nurse xx

hope that helps

sorry if thats a lot to take in haha

What do you do about student finance and bursary? Jan start is so confusingg ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by eyeshar14
What do you do about student finance and bursary? Jan start is so confusingg ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know its very messy, but you can easily change the start date on student finance or call them directly. but make the change as soon as you get an offer to ensure you get your finance on time
with the bursary aswell cos you have to send in evidence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending