The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello...
Me, not yet.
Actually, I request for intake deferment on August last year and got my applicant portal changed on late September. Until now, the status is still pending decision. I sent some email to ask about it and do not get any response yet.

What course did you apply? Under/postgrad? If me, MSc MORSE.
Has anyone gotten an offer from Essex yet? I haven't even received an acknowledgement :/
Original post by Nousks
Has anyone gotten an offer from Essex yet? I haven't even received an acknowledgement :/

Not all unis send acknowledgements :smile:
Original post by jackien1
Anyone know how long Sheffield, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds take to respond? In the biological sciences department.

Also, if you applied, what were your predicted grades and what were their offers?

Thanks.

I applied to Birmingham for Biomedical Science on 14th October and got my offer on 16th November :smile:
I haven't heard back from anyone yet (Swansea, Bangor, Napier, Dundee and Aberdeen). i sent off my application three weeks ago, my friend sent hers off last week and received two answers the day after.
i live in Germany, so does anyone know if they take longer to answer EU applicants?
The wait is killing me :frown:

Edit: It's for English Lit with Creative writing
Applied on the 13th October to Oxford, LSE, King's, Southampton and Royal Holloway, had an offer from King's, Southampton and RH within a few weeks. Have yet to hear back from LSE, although I appreciate that it is very competitive.
Reply 2106
Original post by ellenvt97
I haven't heard back from anyone yet (Swansea, Bangor, Napier, Dundee and Aberdeen). i sent off my application three weeks ago, my friend sent hers off last week and received two answers the day after.
i live in Germany, so does anyone know if they take longer to answer EU applicants?
The wait is killing me :frown:

Edit: It's for English Lit with Creative writing

Did she get replies or acknowledgment
Cuz if she got replies , an offer I mean, then I have no hope , cuz I sent last week too. I only got acknowledgments .
I applied to Dundee like you but for biological sciences . I think it depends on departments and the uni too. Don't fret if ur grades, ps and reference are good then u should be fine .
All the best .
Reply 2107
Anyone know how long Sheffield, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds take to respond? In the biological sciences department.

Also, if you applied, what were your predicted grades and what were their offers?

Thanks.

I applied to Nottingham alone from ur choices
I only got an acknowledgment and my predicted grades are 90, 90,90,95 and 95 ( In percentage)
And u ??
Original post by cat1997
Anybody get any offers for Uni of glasgow, heriott watt, uni of stirling or uni of ulster? Applied before christmas and haven't received any word back

I've also applied to Glasgow and Stirling before Christmas, only heard back from Glasgow so far.

Thanks.

Hi

I got an offer from Leicester last week for ABB but I'm doing another course which I have passed so BBC.

I sent my application of on the 16th December.

Hope this helps and good luck :smile:
Reply 2110
Original post by cat1997
Anybody get any offers for Uni of glasgow, heriott watt, uni of stirling or uni of ulster? Applied before christmas and haven't received any word back

I applied to Glasgow and Heriot watt too and got acknowledgments from both Within 4 days

I applied last Monday

Good luck
Reply 2111
Anybody received an offer from Bradford?
Original post by HTECH
Anybody received an offer from Bradford?

2 days after I applied

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2113
Hi,
Does anyone know how long Newcastle,Edinburgh and Exeter take to respond with an offer (or rejection)? I sent my application off 2 weeks ago and have had offers from Royal Holloway and York University already, but the anticipation of the others is killing me.

(BTW the course I'm applying for is Sociology and Psychology, at Exeter and Newcastle it is a combined honours degree-I don't know if that makes a difference to the waiting time).

Good Luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Nousks

I received a confirmation from essex within a week and got my offer a few weeks after that, that was for accounting though, might be slower with different departments!
Applied on the 26 November, haven't heard back from LSE (E&EH), Warwick (economics), Notts (economics & econometrics), Birmingham (economics with Japanese). Heard back from UCL on 15/01/16.
Has anyone received an offer from kingston for pharmacy??? Because I haven't heard anything since the late November
Original post by Rish17
Hi,
Does anyone know how long Newcastle,Edinburgh and Exeter take to respond with an offer (or rejection)? I sent my application off 2 weeks ago and have had offers from Royal Holloway and York University already, but the anticipation of the others is killing me.

(BTW the course I'm applying for is Sociology and Psychology, at Exeter and Newcastle it is a combined honours degree-I don't know if that makes a difference to the waiting time).

Good Luck everyone :smile:

Edinburgh usually get back to you around the end of March :smile:
Staffordshire anyone?
They're the only uni I'm waiting for and I've been waiting quite a while compared to the other four.
Got an offer from Cardiff! Sent off my application on 26 December :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending