The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received interview invitation for medicine?
Original post by zenlatte

Nope! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

People from Newcastle have, if you take a look at the Newcastle medical applicants thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anishkulkarni98

Likewise. Which universities did you apply to?
Likewise. Which universities did you apply to?

Oxford, bristol, Imperial, BSMS and sheffield for biomed. Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Nottingham this morning for Maths. Conditional AAA/A*AB. I sent the application on the 20th, so it took them 3 weeks.
Original post by Anishkulkarni98
Oxford, bristol, Imperial, BSMS and sheffield for biomed. Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oxford, St George's, Bristol, Birmingham and Imperial for biomedical sciences.
I'm so anxious!
Oxford, St George's, Bristol, Birmingham and Imperial for biomedical sciences.
I'm so anxious!

Yep the wait is killing me, and it would be disappointing to have no interviews at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys. i haven't sent off my application yet and am still searching unis, do you think im leaving it a bit late? i want to study criminology and have 240 tariff points, can anyone recommend any unis which they think would be good?
Original post by Sofiatrain
Anyone do the IB here? 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, yeah IB student here, I feel your pain! :P where are you applying? :smile:
Reply 1050
Original post by missmayo_o
That's nice. What are your predicted grades and offers?

Predicted AAA. Offer from Warwick is AAA while Liverpool is ABB(my last choice) I also applied to York (AAA), Exeter (AAB), and Leicester (AAB).
Reply 1051
Original post by fozboz
hey guys. i haven't sent off my application yet and am still searching unis, do you think im leaving it a bit late? i want to study criminology and have 240 tariff points, can anyone recommend any unis which they think would be good?

Which? Is really good for this kind of thing
http://university.which.co.uk/search/course?utf8=✓&c%5Bq%5D=Criminology&c%5Blower_points_bound%5D=180&c%5Bupper_points_bound%5D=240

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone do the IB here? 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! :biggrin:
Anyone do the IB here? 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ME! :smile: hello
Hey! So I'm applying to psychology :smile: Wbu? Also what are your predicted grades?

I'm applying for English! My prediction is 44. What about you, and where have you applied to? :smile:
Reply 1055
how cow! university of Birmingham just made me an unconditional offer for biomedical sciences. Now in a bit of a dilemma because their course isnt accredited like surrey (sandwich) or Qmul... plus I really liked aston as well
Original post by Fuego1
how cow! university of Birmingham just made me an unconditional offer for biomedical sciences. Now in a bit of a dilemma because their course isnt accredited like surrey (sandwich) or Qmul... plus I really liked aston as well

Do you want to work as a lab technician in hospital?
Their course is structured so you can get accreditation for the course later on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 3 conditional offers from Queen Mary, Southampton and Kent. still waiting for Portsmouth and Birmingham University. I sent my application on the 3rd of November.
Reply 1058
Original post by spiritless98
Do you want to work as a lab technician in hospital?

Their course is structured so you can get accreditation for the course later on
Thing is, im not too sure but Im leaning towards working in a hospital (which needs ibms accreditation). Having an accredited course puts me at an advantage incase i change my plans, in terms of career choices around biomed
I have received offers from Nottingham and Keele for History within a couple of days, but have also applied for Birmingham, Sheffield and York. Does anyone know how long they generally take - I am just wanting to know if I've been accepted or rejected asap (at least by Christmas!).
:s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending