The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 260498
I applied 10 days ago and still haven't heard & economics you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, I'm sure they're really busy at this time and history. Where else have you applied/got offers from?
Original post by alexspencer1010
Ok, I'm sure they're really busy at this time and history. Where else have you applied/got offers from?

I've applied and recieved offers from Coventry and Hertfordshire but I'm waiting for Loughborough, Bournemouth and Brighton

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was only sent off 2 days ago :P, just want to get an idea of how long they're going to take. What course did you apply for?

I applied to Loughborough last year for CS, got an offer about 2 months in, my brother applied there too before, waited for atleast a couple of months too, so yeah, they usually take their time.
Original post by Hgalpin
I've applied to Oxford, Durham, Bath Spa, Exeter and UWE

UWE came back with an offer within 15 hours, Exeter gave me an offer about 2 weeks after i'd submitted my application and Bath Spa got back to me around the 3 and a half week mark. Obviously still waiting for Oxford/Durham.
(my application went off on the 14th October)

I'm also waiting for Oxford, but I got an offer from Durham 2 weeks ago
Original post by CatherineJohnson
I'm also waiting for Oxford, but I got an offer from Durham 2 weeks ago

Congratulations! What course have you applied for/where else have you applied?
Original post by BlueWolf16
I applied to Loughborough last year for CS, got an offer about 2 months in, my brother applied there too before, waited for atleast a couple of months too, so yeah, they usually take their time.

OK thanks, thought this would be the case. I better get good at waiting.
Original post by Hgalpin
Congratulations! What course have you applied for/where else have you applied?

I've applied for Earth Sciences/Geology at St. Andrews, Leeds, Leicester, Oxford and Durham. I'm just waiting for offers from St Andrews and Oxford now.
It was only sent off 2 days ago :P, just want to get an idea of how long they're going to take. What course did you apply for?

They was really quick , less than 24 hours and they sent my offer out for Psych x

Posted from TSR Mobile
How quick are Surrey, Loughborough and Bath at responding? Sending mine off tomorrow!
Original post by curtis-
How quick are Surrey, Loughborough and Bath at responding? Sending mine off tomorrow!

Bath are kinda slow (at least they have been for all my friends).

Loughbrough are quick but they gave my friend an interview for mechanical engineering even though he got 4A's. His other 4 Uni's just let him straight in so idk what Loughbrough are doing. He said he's not even going to the interview so all they're doing is putting people off.

Surrey idk.

As for me, god knows how the hell I'm supposed to get into Civil Engineering at a decent Uni with BCCC :frown: My predicted grades are AAA but I doubt that'll help.
Has anyone else got into engineering at a Uni of their choice with not so good grades?
(edited 8 years ago)
Been invited to an applicants day at Swansea. Does anyone know what these involve?
Original post by Bbashy
They was really quick , less than 24 hours and they sent my offer out for Psych x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, I hope it's the same for me! :smile:
Original post by kalie97
I've had offers from Lincoln, Kent and Leicester for History, but I'm still waiting on Southampton and Chichester!
Anyone else got offers from either of them?

Hello! I am in my third year studying at the University of Chichester so if you have any questions or thoughts then please ask away! Good luck and I hope you receive an offer soon :-)
From what I've seen Derby are pretty fast!
How fast is Aberdeen?
I applied for English at Liverpool, Queen's Belfast, Edge Hill, Chester, and Stirling. Got offers back from Liverpool, Chester, and Edge Hill but still waiting on the other two. This waiting is absolute torture! Can't decide which is worse, waiting for results day or waiting for offers!
(edited 8 years ago)
I have 2 offers from Oxford brookes and an interview day at Leeds, waiting on Durham and Edinburgh who seem to be really taking their time and they are the ones I really want to go to so fingers crossed. I know Durham can be very slow especially since the sports science is so popular there with limited spaces
I have all 5 offers for English from Nottingham, Reading, King's, Warwick and Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WaywardWriter
I have all 5 offers for English from Nottingham, Reading, King's, Warwick and Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Which do you plan to firm?
I got all 5 back!!! Firmed Uni of Birm; sooo excited I cannot deal.

Latest

Trending

Trending