The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
Sent my application for Computer Science on October 11th. Received offers from King's College London and University of Manchester 10 days later. Received Oxford rejection on November 27th. Still waiting for Imperial College London and UCL.
Essex are pretty fast. I sent my application for Computer Science on 26 Nov and on the 2nd Dec I swapped that choice to another. But I got letter from them on 7th for interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sent ucas application yesterday and got an unconditional offer from Bournemouth today so within 24 hours really quick.
Original post by FELIXSHEPHERD
Portsmouth is quick, still waiting on Liverpool, Sheffield, Oxford Brooke's and Royal Holloway, anyone received offers from these?

I have one from Liverpool, took about a week and a half

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FELIXSHEPHERD
Portsmouth is quick, still waiting on Liverpool, Sheffield, Oxford Brooke's and Royal Holloway, anyone received offers from these?

My friend sent his application off on Monday and got an offer from royal holloway today
I applied like 2/3 weeks ago and I already got my 5 offers!I applied to De Montfort Leicester, The University of Hull, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Manchester Metropolitan
I applied like 2/3 weeks ago and I already got my 5 offers!

I applied to De Montfort Leicester, The University of Hull, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Manchester Metropolitan
Sent my UCAS off today. Anyone know how long any of the following universities take:
Swansea
Southampton
Middlesex
Leeds
Wolverhampton
Original post by VictoriaCoolio
It's going to take you three weeks exactly to hear back from UCL. My friend and I who both applied for CS at UCL got offers back three weeks after we applied

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Did you get invited to any selection events/ interviews?
Has anyone heard anything back from Mmu or UEL? I'm so impatient
I got my first offer today, I got an unconditional to Strathclyde.
Offer for Law at City! Took a week.
Just got two unconditional offers for English Language related courses at Bangor! Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
applied on the 19th of november for zoology at:
Roehampton
Reading
Exeter
Leicester
Nottingham
i have offers for all 5, i have listed them in the order of which they responded
My application went off on the 1st for criminology, had offers from Huddersfield within 24 hours, Brighton on Monday night and Manchester met and Nottingham Trent in Tuesday night. Now I'm just waiting on uni of Manchester which typically, is the one j really want to go to and am most worried about as it has higher entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ilovefries
I applied like 2/3 weeks ago and I already got my 5 offers!

I applied to De Montfort Leicester, The University of Hull, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Manchester Metropolitan

How fast did man met reply? I applied three weeks ago tomorrow, and I've not even had an email with recognition of application :/ :frown: and it's the one I want most!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by George12X
Has anyone heard anything back from Mmu or UEL? I'm so impatient

Don't go to UEL!!! I'm literally applying this year to transfer to MMU, so seriously stay away from UEL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdorableDrip
How fast did man met reply? I applied 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and I've not even had an email with recognition of application :/ :frown: and it's the one I want most!

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 Dec I think I had to wait about 2 weeks as well. I'm sure they will reply to you soon. I didn't get any recognition emails from my choices I don't know why :smile: good luck
Original post by Ilovefries
7 Dec I think I had to wait about 2 weeks as well. I'm sure they will reply to you soon. I didn't get any recognition emails from my choices I don't know why :smile: good luck

Thank you, just checked and it's actually 3 weeks tomorrow :/ I got really excited because I had 2 in 2 days like a week after I sent off my UCAS and now nothing :frown: :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1759
Original post by AdorableDrip
Thank you, just checked and it's actually 3 weeks tomorrow :/ I got really excited because I had 2 in 2 days like a week after I sent off my UCAS and now nothing :frown: :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, it happens to everyone

Latest

Trending

Trending