Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where are you applying to, what are your predicted grades and why did you pick this course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying this year to more or less all of the unis which offer it. Have you applied already? I picked it because I love technology as well as interacting with people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenryKenry)
    I'm applying this year to more or less all of the unis which offer it. Have you applied already? I picked it because I love technology as well as interacting with people
    Nope, I shall send in my ucas application at the end of this week.
    Not many universities offer it, so like you I'm literally applying to most of them.
    Do you reckon there's alot of job opportunities around audiology and do you think the sector is growing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honeylooloo)
    Nope, I shall send in my ucas application at the end of this week.
    Not many universities offer it, so like you I'm literally applying to most of them.
    Do you reckon there's alot of job opportunities around audiology and do you think the sector is growing?

The job prospect is great, in a few years time Audiology should be as big as optometry because of the growing population.

What are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    The job prospect is great, in a few years time Audiology should be as big as optometry because of the growing population.

What are your predicted grades?
    BBB, what about you?
    I'm worried because they ask for ABB atleast.
    Do you think relying on clearing is also a good option?

ReputationRep:
    BBB, what about you?
    I'm worried because they ask for ABB atleast.
    Do you think relying on clearing is also a good option?
    Is it possible you can try and grovel to a teacher to raise one B to an A? But I think you'll be fine. Im in a worse position than you, I only have one Science which is Biology and I know they say only one is required, but I feel other people will have at least two so im at a disadvantage.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible you can try and grovel to a teacher to raise one B to an A? But I think you'll be fine. Im in a worse position than you, I only have one Science which is Biology and I know they say only one is required, but I feel other people will have at least two so im at a disadvantage.
    but if you've met the predicted grade requirement then you'll be fine! Biology is the main one and since you've ticked that box, you're an ideal student in their eyes.
    and my school would NEVER raise the predicted grades, they are extremely stubborn

ReputationRep:
    but if you've met the predicted grade requirement then you'll be fine! Biology is the main one and since you've ticked that box, you're an ideal student in their eyes.
    and my school would NEVER raise the predicted grades, they are extremely stubborn

What were your AS grades? If they were strong tell your parents to call in, they will have to listen.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.