Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Does anybody have an experience with the course called "Live events and television" in LCC? I would like to know if it is a good one or not.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this course next year! I deferred a year, I'm really struggling to find others who have/are doing this course as I have loads of questions haha!

ReputationRep:
    HI! I got an offer for this course as well! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am graduating from this course next week, ask me anything

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to ask about the interview - what does it look like? Are there any specific questions or issues which they ask about?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, as I am aware the interview hasn't changed over the three years since I had mine. It was very relaxed, its in small groups of around 5/6 sitting around a table and you present your portfolio of work. It's nice and informal and they will more than likely just ask you about the work you are showing them. Just be confident, be familiar with your own work and you'll be fine. Its more them getting to know you rather than interrogate you and put you on the spot and try and quiz you.

Good luck, feel free to ask anything else

(Original post by falcon003)
    I'd like to ask about the interview - what does it look like? Are there any specific questions or issues which they ask about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youknownow)
    Hi, as I am aware the interview hasn't changed over the three years since I had mine. It was very relaxed, its in small groups of around 5/6 sitting around a table and you present your portfolio of work. It's nice and informal and they will more than likely just ask you about the work you are showing them. Just be confident, be familiar with your own work and you'll be fine. Its more them getting to know you rather than interrogate you and put you on the spot and try and quiz you.

Good luck, feel free to ask anything else

Thank you for your response! I got accepted on Wednesday - so happy!

What were your timetable like? How many hours were you spending at the uni?
    I'm also wondering if there are tests/essays or if you rather work on projects? And how old are ussualy students? I've just turned 19 and my friend who went to study Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF, 18 at the time, told me that she was probably the youngest one. So I am wondering if it is similar at LCC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falcon003)
    Thank you for your response! I got accepted on Wednesday - so happy!

What were your timetable like? How many hours were you spending at the uni?
    I'm also wondering if there are tests/essays or if you rather work on projects? And how old are ussualy students? I've just turned 19 and my friend who went to study Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF, 18 at the time, told me that she was probably the youngest one. So I am wondering if it is similar at LCC?
    Congratulations! Timetable varied a lot, usually during the beginning you are in a lot more than towards the middle and end, but there will definitely be a few a 9-5 days for a few weeks but they're fine and nothing strenuous. No essays or tests its all coursework based. Students i found were probably on average around 20, there was a fair amount of 18 year olds and a few older than 20, but you'll be fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.