The Student Room Group

pregnant people: yay or nay?

when people tell you their pregnant do you congratulate them and feel happy for them OR congratulate them and think why the hell did you tell me you ****ed?
they're* and you should be happy for people instead of being horrible tbh
Original post by chantalc
they're* and you should be happy for people instead of being horrible tbh

lol....... its not horrible just... eugh to me :biggrin:
Original post by sana_malik
lol....... its not horrible just... eugh to me :biggrin:

thats just immature
Original post by chantalc
thats just immature

hahaha.... if you say so
Well when my teacher told me..my first thought was "Why are you telling me this?" :redface: my second thought was "Oh FFS she is going to leave just before exam time" :angry: and my third thought was "I should probably congratulate her" :s-smilie:

So the latter ! :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
neither. im just like oh ok.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well when my teacher told me..my first thought was "Why are you telling me this?" :redface: my second thought was "Oh FFS she is going to leave just before exam time" :angry: and my third thought was "I should probably congratulate her" :s-smilie:

So both! :tongue:

LOL............... same situation with my IT teacher...........and we just about finished the control assessment so we need a different teacher........ its just ****ed
Reply 8
Usually happy for them, unless I know their current relationship with their partner is unstable and so I'll just tell them I'm disappointed they didn't use protection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;LbTB3ASkdOo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTB3ASkdOo[/video]
I couldn't care less either way if anyone is pregnant as its their life and none of my business but I usually just smile and say congrats and wish them all the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest