Turn on thread page Beta

STALKER ALERT what is wrong with him?!?!?! watch

Announcements

I'm staying anonymous for the 1st time in my entire lifetime because I don't want the....(If I have nothing good to say, I'll leave your imaginations to figure out what I WANT TO SAY) to ....see me but everytime without fail when I come online he say hey and wants to talk to me and like....I'm tired?? Is there a block feature on this website because I have a lot of people I need to block but this 1 guy makes the others look like saints and they're disgusting.....help me

ReputationRep:
    my followers -> ignore list

but you could just tell him to stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm staying anonymous for the 1st time in my entire lifetime because I don't want the....(If I have nothing good to say, I'll leave your imaginations to figure out what I WANT TO SAY) to ....see me but everytime without fail when I come online he say hey and wants to talk to me and like....I'm tired?? Is there a block feature on this website because I have a lot of people I need to block but this 1 guy makes the others look like saints and they're disgusting.....help me
    dammit I want to know who nowwwww!!

Hi, i had exactly the same problem as you just described so i know exactly how you feel. You can make your profile invisible so he doesnt see you when you're online? That might help? The blocking option on this website is to put him on ignore so you dont see his messages.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to get lost.

Stalking is a habbit. Stalking and masturbation is worse than being a cocaine addict. So be kind to him.

I've told him to get lost soo many times but I'm going to use the ignore feature now but the crazy thing is he's made multiple accounts over and over, and I can't stop them all...is there a more permanent solution to this problem I am so exhausted of this creep

ReputationRep:
    He's a boy who hasn't understood the signs we don't want to talk. He means not harm, just tell him politely that talking to him everyday is not enjoyable.

edit: I saw her update. What a weird person to make accounts to harass people

ReputationRep:
    Multiple accounts?

You need to be firm and say stop. If he really doesn't stop, tell the mods they should be able to ban his IP address but then again people keep getting past these bans.

Just don't respond at all if he carries. What a creep though!

ReputationRep:
    I've told him to get lost soo many times but I'm going to use the ignore feature now but the crazy thing is he's made multiple accounts over and over, and I can't stop them all...is there a more permanent solution to this problem I am so exhausted of this creep
    Create a post here and one of our friendly CT members will be able to help.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1215

ReputationRep:
    Name and shame

ReputationRep:
    This better not be about me?

Hi, i had exactly the same problem as you just described so i know exactly how you feel. You can make your profile invisible so he doesnt see you when you're online? That might help? The blocking option on this website is to put him on ignore so you dont see his messages.
    I think this is definitely something I should try...how do you make yourself invisible from people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    You're Rob aren't you? :curious: it is you isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You're Rob aren't you? :curious: it is you isn't it.
    No, I dream of the day I have such good genes.

ReputationRep:
    I know

you got me

sorry, I have been stalking you in the hopes you go on TSR looking for your next lover

I will stop now

(Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Nope I literally don't know you so we're good

(Original post by democracyforum)
    I know

you got me

sorry, I have been stalking you in the hopes you go on TSR looking for your next lover

I will stop now
    lol.....okay then...but I wasn't talking about you particularly on this thread but okay you #exposed yourself

ReputationRep:
    "In the hopes you go on TSR looking for your next lover" lmao hahahahaha

TSR is the new Tinder lads. Sign up quick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.