Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Geography offer holders, 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just thought it'd be cool to get people with offers in a forum! Post uni and offer

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from Kings, Birmingham, Southampton (BA) (AAB) and Cardiff (BSc) (AAA). Just waiting to hear from Nottingham now but I think I'll put Cardiff as my firm and Birmingham as insurance

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham and Southampton haven't replied to mine yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taipizza24)
    Birmingham and Southampton haven't replied to mine yet :/
    I only got both offers today!

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer from Royal Holloway (Unconditional, if I make them my firm) waiting to hear from Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter and LSE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had an offer from Cardiff and Southhampton. I am hoping for an offer from Exeter

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from Hull (280 pts) and Liverpool (AAB) for - just waiting for Manchester, Aberdeen and Birmingham!

ReputationRep:
    I have recieved an offer from Leeds. Now waiting for Susse, LSE, Bristol & Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer yesterday from Cardiff (AAA) still waiting on Lancaster, Durham, Exeter and Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    I recieved offers from Gloucestershire(300 pts), Derby (280pts) , Liverpool (ABB) and UEA (ABB) still waiting to hear from Oxford Brookes

ReputationRep:
    Offer for BA Geography from Kings (AAB) and Royal Holloway (ABB), waiting on UCL, Southampton and Queen Mary's.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from Exeter to study geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    offer from Loughborough for geography with sports management~ still waiting Durham, UCL, LSE and Oxford

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from Leeds (AAA), Newcastle (AAB), Kings (AAB) and an interview in Manchester so am only waiting on Liverpool for BA Geography

ReputationRep:
    I've had Leeds (AAA), Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and am waiting on Exeter and Bristol. Bristol said they'd be 5 weeks but it's coming up to 7 since i've applied- has anyone had an offer from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxhyner)
    I've had Leeds (AAA), Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and am waiting on Exeter and Bristol. Bristol said they'd be 5 weeks but it's coming up to 7 since i've applied- has anyone had an offer from them yet?
    Congratulations on your offers! I have had an offer from Bristol but am still hoping to hear from Exeter. Do you mind me asking which is your top option?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessa97)
    I recieved offers from Gloucestershire(300 pts), Derby (280pts) , Liverpool (ABB) and UEA (ABB) still waiting to hear from Oxford Brookes
    Did you apply for the BA or BSc?

ReputationRep:
    I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenastephenson)
    I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm
    Do you mind me asking which universities you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Technically doing Geography so... (economics and geography joint honours, with the exception of geography with economics at lboro)

Got offers from Birmingham, Leeds, Loughborough and Reading.

Hoping for Exeter to give me an offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.