Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am looking to apply for Primary Teaching but at the moment am unaware of where is best to study?
    Also my student support officer said to look between 220 and 280 UCAS Points!
    Does anyone know anywhere I could possibly apply to?!

Any Help Would be very gratefully received!

Thanks,

PJJW

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am a third year at Chichester, and there is a fab Primary Teaching course here. Here is the link to our website: http://www.chi.ac.uk/ba-hons-primary...arly-years-qts but there are some other teaching courses available too. See if you can come along to an Open Day here!! Chichester is a small town, I believe the Teaching course is primarily taught at Bognor Regis... seaside, woo!

Good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    Thank You for your response! Did you apply for anywhere else when you were looking? I have had a look and it looks amazing! Is there any exams involved in it?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm a current student at the University of Chichester who started in September. I'm based at the Bognor Regis campus where the teaching courses are primarily taught and although I don't take a teaching course (I study Events Management) I can tell you a bit about the campus and the area, which might be useful!
    I fell in love with the gorgeous campus when I came on an Open Day (so I definitely would recommend coming to visit) with its amazing facilities on offer (including a very modern library and canteen). The area itself is a short walk away from the beach where you'll find 'Sheiks' nightclub on the pier, arcades and there's a great crazy golf that we've been making use of on weekends since arriving! Also, just outside the campus you'll find the bus stops and the town centre has train facilities.
    Although I couldn't help about the course I hope it provides you with some other relevant information.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.