Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

St Dominics 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, I don't really know how many people on here are going to be applying to St Doms, so I decided to make this thread?

Plus I thought it would be cool to know everyone who's thinking of applying so

ReputationRep:
    I applied a month ago. Got the religious reference form to fill out. I'm so worried about my grades most of them are A and Bs and they come to an average of 6.4. Im hoping after the mocks they get better at least to an avergae of 6.9. What about you are you nervous?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied but dont thing i will get in. Do you guys know what grades i need to get in

ReputationRep:
    You need an average score of 6 and the grades depend on the subject you want to take for A level but I would say to try and get a minimum of Bs in every subject, thats what I'm aiming for and a couple of A*s

ReputationRep:
    No you need 6.6 to get in. I applied and got accepted and they sent an email saying you need a minimum of 6.6 gcse points.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.