The Student Room Group

what do i do?

so I'm year 10 and there is this guy who I know has a crush on me and we talk a lot cuz we're good friends, but he keeps on sending flirty messages. I kinda like him back but we go to the same youth club and it would be really awkward especially if we broke up (which will probably end up happening) and I don't want to stop going to the youth club if we did.

what do I do, should I just act stupid and pretend I don't know what's he hinting at or should I do something else?
Do whatever you want, you'll look back on this in a few years and think how trivial it was anyways.
Original post by vmwest
so I'm year 10 and there is this guy who I know has a crush on me and we talk a lot cuz we're good friends, but he keeps on sending flirty messages. I kinda like him back but we go to the same youth club and it would be really awkward especially if we broke up (which will probably end up happening) and I don't want to stop going to the youth club if we did.

what do I do, should I just act stupid and pretend I don't know what's he hinting at or should I do something else?

That right there is everything wrong with the dating game these days. Seriously, stop it.

You just admitted you like him so ****ING DATE THE GUY!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending