Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently in my first year of Sixth Form and really want to become a Primary School teacher. I dont want to do a degree and then a PGCE... instead I think I would prefer to do this course at Uni? Anyone go to Greenwich and do this course? Any advice/ experience to share?
    Thank you!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.