Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday evening(5/6 o'clock) I saw a man in a suit go into a house that is near mine, he did have the keys to both the garage and house itself as well as not taking any possessions. The owner of the house was not at home and I later saw this mysterious man take photos of the house before proceeding to his car. After just leaving, he showed a man(presumably his mate) something in the house which made me very suspicious. His neighbour got home during this event but he didn't seem to find it suspicious. Is it worth reporting to the local authority or just leaving it? I live in an area which is targeted by thieves or scammers, although such events do not happen often.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Probably a Realtor or something, wouldn't bother.

ReputationRep:
    maybe let the owner of the property know ? it may be quite innocent... but he would be grateful if there was something fishy going on.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just ask your neighbor, especially if he wasn't alarmed and the guy had keys!?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like they are trying to sell their house or something.

ReputationRep:
    Lol no, just tell your neighbour, he probably knows who it was.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.