Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does this mean anything..? watch

Announcements

Before me and my boyfriend started dating (8months ago), he was sleeping with another girl. I knew about this. She had an on/off girlfriend and he liked me (and she knew this) but I'd rejected him a bit before.
    I've only 'met' her once, at a mutual friends party. She purposely ignored me, almost everyone who knows her says she's really rude... So basically, we don't know each other, we just know of each other.

The other day she followed me on twitter. All her tweets are naked/topless pictures of her, she wants to be a model and she is trying to get photo shoots, fans and whatever.
    What I find weird is the only people she follows are other models, relevant accounts to her career goals and then me... I'm really confused as to why she followed me, especially as she doesn't follow loads of people from her personal life?

Is she trying to make me jealous/insecure? Should I be worried about her and my boyfriend? she has just moved back to england after a few months abroad.

ReputationRep:
    what i suggest is, to take topless pictures and post them on her twitter, for revenge, then kill her and hide the body in the boot of your car, nobody will know she gone then you can have your boyfriend back all alone.
    in other words, revenge,murder,sex

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Just ignore it
    ignore who? me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segamad66)
    ignore who? me?
    No, it's a reply to the op. If the op doesn't like her, just block her or ignore her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Before me and my boyfriend started dating (8months ago), he was sleeping with another girl. I knew about this. She had an on/off girlfriend and he liked me (and she knew this) but I'd rejected him a bit before.
    I've only 'met' her once, at a mutual friends party. She purposely ignored me, almost everyone who knows her says she's really rude... So basically, we don't know each other, we just know of each other.

The other day she followed me on twitter. All her tweets are naked/topless pictures of her, she wants to be a model and she is trying to get photo shoots, fans and whatever.
    What I find weird is the only people she follows are other models, relevant accounts to her career goals and then me... I'm really confused as to why she followed me, especially as she doesn't follow loads of people from her personal life?

Is she trying to make me jealous/insecure? Should I be worried about her and my boyfriend? she has just moved back to england after a few months abroad.
    yeah shes trying to make you jealous but she hasn't thought it through properly she should have followed your bf. she must be very dumb.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Maybe the two things are unconnected. I'd be more worried about her stalking you online.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.