Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

River Island Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I couldn't find a general River Island thread (just RI wages etc) so thought I'd start one!

I had an interview today at RI for Christmas Temp Sales Advisor role, was a 'recruitment event' and had about 15 people in it. Went quite well however thought I'd had better interviews!

Was told we'd get a phone call the next day between 8am and 12pm if we were successful or an email if we weren't. However just over an hour later I got a call form the store offering me a position! Was great because meant no anxious overnight waiting to find out!

Was over the moon because really wanted this job, I've read reviews of the position online and a few have been negative but I think it varies from store to store and my store's managers who lead the interview and staff seemed really nice, talking to us throughout when we were doing activities on the shop floor and joking around in the staff room where the actual group interview took place!

I'm really excited to start now, I have my induction on Thursday! Does anyone know what I have to wear? I've been told what to bring with me and also what you cover and how long it lasts? Do you get paid for your induction? I know some places like Sainsbury's do but others don't, I'm not bothered either way but obviously the extra cash would be a nice bonus!

I'd love other from others who have applied or work at RI! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I applied for river island and I got am the interview on Monday. What shall I expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.