The Student Room Group

Why am i so pretty?, guys drool when they see me

Scroll to see replies

stop going to nightclubs
play sport instead :biggrin:

(since nightclubs is where you get the predatory behaviour from guys. playing a sport requires communication, and any behaviour you're not comfortable with, you can make a formal complaint)
Original post by lucy_98
god, i think i speak on behalf of TSR when i say that we really feel for you, must be be such a hard position to be in.

you can call child-line on 0800 1111

Thank you for saying that lol. If you wouldnt have then I wouldve :smile:. I'm glad that there's a possibility that somebody could help her. I cannot stress this word enough - possibility.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:borat:
Hairy armpits and scruffy hair.
Maybe in their mind you're an everlasting gobstopper OP. I'd drool for one of those I'll tell you that.
Reply 24
Original post by ILovePancakes
Sorry to break it to you, but on the whole, guys check out all girls in class :/ it's induced by the highheels and bodycon dresses :smile:

This. The way some girls dress when they go out makes guys lust for their flesh.
If this isn't a troll, don't worry.

Your looks won't last long and one day you will be looking back on the time when you were hot and wondering - "What happened? Why am I invisible, now?"

Attractive girls spend a few years bemoaning all the attention and a lifetime wishing they still had it.
Original post by chocolate hottie
If this isn't a troll, don't worry.

Your looks won't last long and one day you will be looking back on the time when you were hot and wondering - "What happened? Why am I invisible, now?"

Attractive girls spend a few years bemoaning all the attention and a lifetime wishing they still had it.

I one hundred per cent agree. There's no point in making yourself look a whole lot more prettier when it would actually begin to make you drift away from everyone else. Conserve your beauty, don't waste it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
One of the most pathetic threads I've seen in a while..
Reply 28
Contact Yahoo news to do an article about you
Original post by John55
Contact Yahoo news to do an article about you

Naahh contact daily mail - they've got an app, website and newspaper. More people would see it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wear a bag on my head, so I don't have this issue.
Reply 31
Original post by ravioliyears
Naahh contact daily mail - they've got an app, website and newspaper. More people would see it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then Yahoo could just copy and paste of the daily mail website
Original post by Anonymous
I get checked put by every guy and its starting to get annoying. I hate going to clubs for this very reason, i want a good time with my girl mates but it never happens because of all the guys pestering me. How do i make myself less appealing towards men?. I understand this may sound really arrogant, thats why im anon.

Don't shower, eat more and don't exercise.
Sell your story to the papers :ahee:
Reply 34
oh lord what has happened to TSR???
Original post by ChickenMadness
If you go out with a big guy then other men will leave you alone. Got a few gal pals who go out with me for that for reason lmao.

So you act as a physical cock block. Noble of you, but come on man! :unimpressed:
lol bet you're fugly
I feel opening your mouth would do the trick
I get checked put by every guy and its starting to get annoying. I hate going to clubs for this very reason, i want a good time with my girl mates but it never happens because of all the guys pestering me. How do i make myself less appealing towards men?. I understand this may sound really arrogant, thats why im anon.

In a similar but opposite situation to you, the attention is amusing and funny when u know nothing will ever happen.
Jus play abwt with them with eye contact.
Its not arrogant. Im the opposite guy though, girls that are appealing to most guys arent appealing to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have similar experience. Just after chatting with girls for 5 minutes they ask me if I have a gf and I tell them I'm single,they always ask me 'why?you're so goodlooking' and start smiling. They don't believe me and think I'm trying to cheat so now I tell them I have a girlfriend. You could say that you have a boyfriend,this should discourage some of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending