Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Well I feel like my girlfriend has all these interesting things to talk aboit whether it's personal problems in her life and she just really opens up to me. However the thing is I can't return that, it's not that I don't want to open up with her it's just that I have nothing to talk about or bring up, my life is so routine based that nothing interesting ever happens, well nothing out of the ordinary. I don't really have any personal issues to talk about because there's nothing wrong, well recently I've been feeling down and unhappy for no reason whatsoever, it's just one of those weeks I guess and that's honestly pretty much it.

I just don't want her to feel like im holding back or something because im not. A while ago before we were official she told me that I flirt too much and that its not always about flirting in a relationship, she wants something deeper than that and to have these deep intellectual conversations and not for it to just be lovey dovey all the time.

ReputationRep:
    make memories and talk about them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I feel like my girlfriend has all these interesting things to talk aboit whether it's personal problems in her life and she just really opens up to me. However the thing is I can't return that, it's not that I don't want to open up with her it's just that I have nothing to talk about or bring up, my life is so routine based that nothing interesting ever happens, well nothing out of the ordinary. I don't really have any personal issues to talk about because there's nothing wrong, well recently I've been feeling down and unhappy for no reason whatsoever, it's just one of those weeks I guess and that's honestly pretty much it.

I just don't want her to feel like im holding back or something because im not. A while ago before we were official she told me that I flirt too much and that its not always about flirting in a relationship, she wants something deeper than that and to have these deep intellectual conversations and not for it to just be lovey dovey all the time.
    You don't have to be all edgy and unique to come off as attractive to your girlfriend - after all, she was attracted to you in spite of your lack of it.

Just be happy for being happy, and I'm sure it will rub off your girlfriend. Life is not an episode of skins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Just be happy for being happy, and I'm sure it will rub off your girlfriend
    I'm sure it will, hehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to be all edgy and unique to come off as attractive to your girlfriend - after all, she was attracted to you in spite of your lack of it.

Just be happy for being happy, and I'm sure it will rub off your girlfriend. Life is not an episode of skins.
    beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    beautiful
    Stop flirting with me I'm a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Stop flirting with me I'm a lesbian.
    i'm taken though

ReputationRep:
    Do something interesting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.