Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gay man said I wasnt his type... absolutely furious watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now dont get me wrong Im not gay nor do I support the act but this gay guy I met at a pub said I wasn't his type. I tried to act not bothered but this has seriously pissed me off. Why am I not his type! Im a decent guy, how dare he act sexually superior to me. Im so angry about this honestly I may have to try and make him fall in love with me, this is bothering me alot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because beauty is subjective
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
    You cant be liked by everyone

ReputationRep:
    He was playing hard to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Now dont get me wrong Im not gay nor do I support the act but this gay guy I met at a pub said I wasn't his type. I tried to act not bothered but this has seriously pissed me off. Why am I not his type! Im a decent guy, how dare he act sexually superior to me. Im so angry about this honestly I may have to try and make him fall in love with me, this is bothering me alot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol! This is funny haha you're straight but want to feel flattered :P
    I reckon if I went to a gay bar i'd get hit on quite a lot :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    "I may have to try and make him fall in love with me"

Seems pretty gay to me

ReputationRep:
    Loltroll

ReputationRep:
    I just want to make him love me then turn him down. I might ask if he wants to go for a meal.. what do gay men enjoy, besides the obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't support the act yet you're willing to make him love you. sounds kind of contradictory tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't support the act either. It's so I can feel dirty as I do it.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to make him love me then turn him down. I might ask if he wants to go for a meal.. what do gay men enjoy, besides the obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the obvious?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are you bothered if you're not gay? He probably meant you're not gay so not his type because his type is gay men? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Why are you bothered if you're not gay? He probably meant you're not gay so not his type because his type is gay men? :dontknow:
    He did not mean that! He meant he wasn't attracted to me which I don't believe for a second, it was an attempt to knock my confidence. He may also think I'm not good enough for him which is not true and ironic as he is not good enough for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kantdothis)
    What's the obvious?
    Anal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    You don't support the act yet you're willing to make him love you. sounds kind of contradictory tbh.
    This is not about sexuality anymore, its about mentality, he has tried to mentally mess with my head so I take that as a declaration of war.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OP struggling to accept his sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously you sound very "Tyler Clementi" right now.

The only way to regain your power now is to lure him into a trap , tie him up
    and then s h i t in his mouth '2 girls one cup' style with Craig David's "Whats Your Flavour" playing in the background.
    Film it and upload to gaytube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    OP struggling to accept his sexuality.
    Only God can judge me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.