The Student Room Group

How many one night stands is too many?

Girl. Never had a boyfriend. One night stands. With protection. How many is too many?

Scroll to see replies

One.
None.
Reply 3
One.
Reply 5
When you realise you have gonorrhea!!!

That's when it's safe to say that you've gone too far.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nil.
No such thing. Honestly, do you whatever you want and don't let anyone say any different.

There's no right answer on this, to be honest.
Reply 8
As long as you are safe and get checked regularly and are in a healthy state of mind it doesn't really matter it's your business. Although the fact that you are asking makes me think maybe you have had enough. Ignore the opinions of the forever-virgin unicorn-hunting TSRians man children.
Reply 9
I don't think there's anything wrong with one night stands. I don't think sex and love go hand in hand, and sometimes sex can be just for fun! As long as both parties consent and you are safe, what's the harm? I wouldn't want to be with someone who I felt would judge me based on how many one night stands I had had.
3650 not counting group sex.
Original post by jazjaz
As long as you are safe and get checked regularly and are in a healthy state of mind it doesn't really matter it's your business. Although the fact that you are asking makes me think maybe you have had enough. Ignore the opinions of the forever-virgin unicorn-hunting TSRians man children.

Ignore the opinions of the STI-ridden bucket-vagina feminazis who want to have their cake and eat it and can't tolerate alternative viewpoints
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Ignore the opinions of the STI-ridden bucket-vagina feminazis who want to have their cake and eat it and can't tolerate alternative viewpoints

Anon coward. Be a man and face me then. Oh and I'm not a feminist, never mind a feminazi.
Boys are insecure so one more than the man you wanna marry.
Original post by jazjaz
Ignore the opinions of the forever-virgin unicorn-hunting TSRians man children.

brilliant :rofl:

Original post by jazjaz
Oh and I'm not a feminist

less brilliant :sad: :tongue:
Well , after a while it's pointless.
until they're uncomfortable / boring to have?
or until you get an STI / STD, in which case go get that sorted out and then if you want to keep going.
stop caring about other people's opinions and enjoy yourself.
Reply 17
If you find casual sex fun and liberating then there is no upper limit. If you do not appreciate casual sex as a positive leisure activity then once is enough and twice is too much.
Girl. Never had a boyfriend. One night stands. With
protection. How many is too many?

There is no such thing as too many night stands. Have as much sex as you want as long as you are protected and safe. Dont let society fool you into thinking you are doing something wrong by having 'too' much sex.
(edited 8 years ago)

oh shut up, you disgusting idiot. A girl encouraging a girl to be more sex positive does not mean she has an sti, grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending