Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Genuine question :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only want serious answers and I won't post any pics.

I've always been average looking and sometimes even pretty, but all of a sudden I've got really ugly. I honestly don't know why, I'm healthy and work out.

I don't wear makeup and don't know how to.

This is making me very depressing, every time I look in the mirror I just want to rip my face out.

Girls, have you ever felt like this?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misalona)

I've always been average looking and sometimes even pretty, but all of a sudden I've got really ugly. I honestly don't know why, I'm healthy and work out.

This is making me very depressing, every time I look in the mirror I just want to rip my face out.

how can you have gotten ugly or is it more to do with not wearing make up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misalona)

At least you've been pretty before, unlike me.

ReputationRep:
    You are still beautiful. It is probably the change in season. Try a SAD lamp with a high lux. It will help xx

ReputationRep:
    Body dysmorphia?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt your looks have really changed to the point where you've suddenly got ugly. It's probably psychological. If you don't know how to wear makeup there's plenty of makeup tutorials on YouTube where you can get some good tips.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.