Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    basically I know a guy who used to always talk about getting into oxford he didn't get in, he didn't tell anyone, he just acted like he rejected oxford. he's from a deprived area, but he tries to act like he's not. he puts on a fake accent and he has no old fiends because of how he is. he also loves it when people come to his parents house so they can talk about him.

does anyone know anyone like that?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius

ReputationRep:
    i almost feel sorry for him but idk if i could deal with someone like that in person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Awesome Genius
    Don't be so jealous lol

Not only did I go there, I got a first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Don't be so jealous lol

Not only did I go there, I got a first
    I don't even know what a first is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Course you did. Then you became a junior doctor with time to post vast quantities of troll threads on TSR around the clock, then you bought a revolting small penis syndrome car for a well-above average annual salary
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then you woke up
    Yup except

The car I bought is totally baller. A small prnis syndrome is an Audi A3 or BMW 1 series. So much jealousy to call a BMW m4 revolting lol

Also, somewhere along the way, I learnt how to not be a pathetic coward too

I've proved all of this in one form or another, if you followed my posts slightly better than you already seen to, you'd see that.

Yup except

The car I bought is totally baller. A small prnis syndrome is an Audi A3 or BMW 1 series. So much jealousy to call a BMW m4 revolting lol

I've proved all of this in one form or another, if you followed my posts slightly better than you already seen to, you'd see that.
    What I see is someone so desperately lifeless thar that resort to bull****ting on a monumental scale on a student forum around the clock.

ReputationRep:
    What I see is someone so desperately lifeless thar that resort to bull****ting on a monumental scale on a student forum around the clock.
    Except that...no one cares what you think

Lmao and anon too, how ****ing mighty are you?!

Yup except

PS The car you claim to have bought is a classic model from the small penis syndrome model. It is loud and garish because it wants everyone to see how loud and garish it is to distract from how small the owner's penis is.

Just be grateful it was all a massive troll and you haven't actually pi$$ed away tens of thousands of pounds on a mobile advertisment for your dimunuitive nether regions.

ReputationRep:
    PS The car you claim to have bought is a classic model from the small penis syndrome model. It is loud and garish because it wants everyone to see how loud and garish it is to distract from how small the owner's penis is.

Just be grateful it was all a massive troll and you haven't actually pi$$ed away tens of thousands of pounds on a mobile advertisment for your dimunuitive nether regions.
    Yeah but all this nonsense is just a symptom of being too poor to afford nice things in life. Obviously you'd say that...because you'll never have the sensation of owning a powerful, beautiful car.

Don't worry, you can always make yourself feel better by trying to pretend everyone is as poor as you.

Yeah but all this nonsense is just a symptom of being too poor to afford nice things in life. Obviously you'd say that...because you'll never have the sensation of owning a powerful, beautiful car.

Don't worry, you can always make yourself feel better by trying to pretend everyone is as poor as you.
    Vulgarity and bad taste are not pre-requisites for being wealthy

ReputationRep:
    Vulgarity and bad taste are not pre-requisites for being wealthy
    It's vulgarity and bad taste in your opinion. I feel that opinion is biased.

Anyway, it's sad you chose to be anon because it gives me less material to work with.

If you want more replies, please show who you are.

(Original post by robinfr)
    basically I know a guy who used to always talk about getting into oxford he didn't get in, he didn't tell anyone, he just acted like he rejected oxford. he's from a deprived area, but he tries to act like he's not. he puts on a fake accent and he has no old fiends because of how he is. he also loves it when people come to his parents house so they can talk about him.

does anyone know anyone like that?
    Everyone I know has, to my knowledge, no old fiends. So in that respect, yes, I do know people like the person you're talking about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.