I've been told mine needs work but I have no idea what to do...does anyone have any tips?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Personal Statement Help watch
- Thread Starter
- 21-10-2015 10:46
- 21-10-2015 11:01
- why you want to do psychology?
- what do you understand by the study of psychology?
- how will this degree assist you in your future ambitions?
- what qualities do you have that will make you an ideal student on this course?
- What journals do you read? American Psychological Association? British Psychological Society? World health organization psychology
- Have you done any volunteer work with an organisation or have you done internships with a psychologist?
- 21-10-2015 11:17
- 21-10-2015 14:58
Which parts of psychology do you find most interesting? Memory? Neurological?
Any particular studies you particularly enjoyed learning about? What reading have you done?