Turn on thread page Beta

What does this dream... I feel haunted? watch

Announcements

The setting was an afternoon forest at a river bank. Think of an uncharted (ps3 game) scenery.

Anyways I think I walk to the university using this route, so one day there was a happy little girl tied to a branch with a cat for a companion. For some reason she was glad to see me and I felt one of those "awww" moments and I was interacting with her. (can't recall what I spoke or anything).

Anyways every time I commuted she was there and it was, as far as I'm able to feel, a pleasant moment for all of us.

On my third meeting, I thought it was time to cut off the rope and set her free.... I feel like our conversation had something to do with the rope all the time.

On my xth meeting I saw her in an urban area next to a high rise apartment and a dumpster... She was again happy to see me and I think I told her to wait there so I can bring her help....

I came back with 4 friends of mine but she wasn't there...

It's really eating my brain since I woke up. I think this girl is from some TV advertisement that I saw few years ago or some random girl I saw on Face book videos. Maybe a hybrid of that. The girl was all the time wearing a clean white dress. =S

Is there some insecurity in my head that I'm not able to see...? I wish I told her to come with me instead of asking her to wait... Idk.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it really means anything?? it might that you knew a girl once and she didn't like your friends so you stopped talking?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.