Turn on thread page Beta

Moving away to uni part way through the year and need help! watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, so i'm currently a second year and for the past year, i've stayed at home while attending uni. This is because my university is in the same town that i am. My problem is that now my parents are moving, there new house is about an hour away. Is there a away for me to change my student finance application to show that i no longer live with my parents or do i have to wait until i can re-apply for me thrid year. Pre-emptive thanks.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.