Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have applied for an MSc at the University of St Andrews.

My application status says "ACADEMIC DECISION HAS BEEN MADE". I have not yet received an email from the university saying what the decision is.

Has anyone else experienced this and knows how long I should wait before knowing the decision?

I have not emailed St Andrews about it as I don't want to seem too needy! After all, they must have plenty of applications to sort through!

UPDATE:

I have an offer!

ReputationRep:
    That's strange but at least you will probably know your response very soon.
    By the way, when did you apply to be getting this on your track page now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarethCa)
    That's strange but at least you will probably know your response very soon.
    By the way, when did you apply to be getting this on your track page now?
    I applied around the 10th or 11th so it's been a very quick response overall. Just want to know what the decision is now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCI)
    I applied around the 10th or 11th so it's been a very quick response overall. Just want to know what the decision is now .
    It's crazy they still have you waiting but I'd say you'll see the final decision tomorrow, good luck !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarethCa)
    It's crazy they still have you waiting but I'd say you'll see the final decision tomorrow, good luck !
    Still no email but the original email I got after applying said the whole process could take between 4-6 weeks.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.