Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

I am currently in Y11 studying IGCSE, and am hoping to apply for Falmouth University in two years time.

The university doesn't specify it's entry requirements on the school website, however it would be useful to know what the average grades are for applicants who are offered a place. (GCSE/A Level)

I'm struggling to motivate myself to study for my exams, and would really benefit from this.

Your help would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Which course?

ReputationRep:
    Either Drawing or Fine Art.

ReputationRep:
    Hello

"A typical offer is between 260 and 300 UCAS points, primarily from Level 3 equivalent qualifications, such as A levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma, or current, relevant experience."
    (https://www.falmouth.ac.uk/fineart)

These are the entry requirements for both Drawing and Fine Art in terms of grades, with 300 UCAS points be equivalent to 3 B's at A level. Just be aware that this may change by the time you are applying so check before you do

If your UCAS application is accepted by the uni you'll be invited to interview to show your work to the course leaders and then they'll decide whether to give you an offer

So keep all the work you do so that you can put it in a portfolio to bring to interview!
    Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.