Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guy i was looking into different universities such as SOAS university, Sheffield, University of Wolverhampton,University of Hertfordshire as i want to study Japanese and i know Hertfordshire you cannot do Japanese on it own so i am doing it with sport studies. any way i have so many questions i was wondering if you guys could help me on some.

    when you are looking for entry requirement what is meant by relevant subject area ? i am currently studying health and social care level 3 and i want to go and do Japanese and i was think my course i am doing in college health and social care has nothing to do with Japanese so would i not get accepted?? or it doesn't matter the course you are doing but the grades.

    Also i emailed university of Hertfordshire and asked it the take functional skills level 2 in maths and English as i failed both thing i am currently trying to retake maths to see if i pass it.

    so i am also wondering what step i have to take in applying for all these loans, things for university because i don't understand anything..

    which out of the university do you recommend for some one who is super shy and awkward but whats to be able to get along with people
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.