Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at Autotrader, and found two cars

To ensure a 2008/2009 Corsa 1.4 was around £1500 for 3 people. I added my dads name who has over 25 years driving experience no accidents. And the other two drivers are me and my sister. Who will pass soon but we just put on the quote we passed 3 weeks ago.

To ensure a Polo 2006 it was around £2k for all 3 of us which seems too cheap.

Has anyone got any of these cars and similar insurance price? We are both 21 years old btw

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound too cheap to me.

I'm 21, passed my test last month and have a Peugeot 307 1.6 insured with RAC Insurance, which costs me about £1,300 per year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gta.sean)
    Doesn't sound too cheap to me.

I'm 21, passed my test last month and have a Peugeot 307 1.6 insured with RAC Insurance, which costs me about £1,300 per year.
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Where do you live?
    Norfolk.

ReputationRep:
    It's legit, currently insured my vehicle in london (citreon ds3 1.6l dstyle nav 100bhp) and passed a little over 2 years now and the insurance being £1002 on direct line

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.