Weirdos on this website? Watch

This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Youre an insecure freak tk, why do you care about what people on a website think about you? You care so much that you made some other account and asked people about it and ****!?
yeh........you've said that to me in a pm....... so why are you saying it again on here? pretty pointless unless you are trying to convince other ppl of something
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Youre an insecure freak tk, why do you care about what people on a website think about you? You care so much that you made some other account and asked people about it and ****!?
thats quite normal caring wot ppl think!
DazYa911
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
thats quite normal caring wot ppl think!
yah but you dont have to go around making up accounts and trying to be some1 you're not to get an answer!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yeh........you've said that to me in a pm....... so why are you saying it again on here? pretty pointless unless you are trying to convince other ppl of something
Its not just about you, Im just wondering what everyone else thinks of people on this site !?
moo_cat
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
well maybe you are me
Ok, that really has blown it. I was wondering how long it would take one of the quiz era members to recognise the user name and tie it in with me.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what did tk and imasillynarb fall out over?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by moo_cat)
Ok, that really has blown it. I was wondering how long it would take one of the quiz era members to recognise the user name and tie it in with me.
huh?
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can't we all be friends?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not just about you, Im just wondering what everyone else thinks of people on this site !?
well you're on it too, so make your own decision. and i'm sorry that you think i really care.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
huh?
You were on during my quiz weren't you, so you remember the little incident afterwards, that is when moo_cat was born.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
You were on during my quiz weren't you, so you remember the little incident afterwards, that is when moo_cat was born.
no-what quiz? :confused:
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
Can't we all be friends?
yeah, we should all start holding hands.....

:rolleyes:
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In truth I think you are annoying.

in all earnestness, i find you weird and saying things about me in the secret forum are very silly - as i have many spies, you geisha goon
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
Can't we all be friends?
Me and moo_cat are great friends, he takes up the left side of my head and I take up the right side.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
yeah, we should all start holding hands.....

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no-what quiz? :confused:
the really big quiz, over 2500 posts, got deleted, much to my annoyence.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
in all earnestness, i find you weird and saying things about me in the secret forum are very silly - as i have many spies, you geisha goon
Oh well, can't like everyone. hey, there were worse stuff said about me on the subs forum. I got accused of being a stalker.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh well, can't like everyone. hey, there were worse stuff said about me on the subs forum. I got accused of being a stalker.
And for bloody good reason.
Attached files
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
And for bloody good reason.

ahhhhahahahha i f**kin love that lol- they are his victims on the wall lol
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sorry but I'am not weird!! I don't care what people say about this site!! I do this 4 fun, but I have seen some weirdos in this site!! but thats life, u r what u r!!!! I know zid4n is a weirdo!! Yeah!! I said it!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1582)
79.3%
Leave (413)
20.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise