Turn on thread page Beta

How can i deal with what my sister is doing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't usually live with us, she lives with her mom, but lately she has been going insane. At first it was her posting provocative photos of herself and her boyfriend on Facebook. My step mom told her to take it down, but she started cursing her. I took up for her, because i love my step mother. Then she started cursing me and my dad out. Finally it got to the point were she wont even come visit us anymore unless her boyfriend comes and spends the night. She also knows we don't have very much money, but is always begging my father for more money. Now she wont come to the house because we dint give her money for swimming lessons. I have told her the next time she disrespects us i will fight her. This Friday is homecoming and my boyfriend has asked me (he attends a different school) and i told him yes, but she will be there and i don't want to start anything with her at this dance. What do i do?

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her completely. Be the bigger person in this. Saying you will "fight her" is childish, petty and will not do any good.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.