The Student Room Group

my grade good or bad

i am just scraping a C in the past papers in C1, is this acceptable for still being in October?.. or do I need to do much more work, I want to get 100% in the exam,
thanks!
Original post by rigamortis345
i am just scraping a C in the past papers in C1, is this acceptable for still being in October?.. or do I need to do much more work, I want to get 100% in the exam,
thanks!

You ain't gonna get 100% in the exam if you're only scraping a C :redface:

Only one person did in our year of 60, and he was getting 95% and above in every single test from day 1.
thanks!

C1 is the easiest module in the whole of the Maths A level. Are you doing any revision? independent study at home?
Reply 3
thanks!

Keep going over the formulae till you remember each one and the general rules. You should make your goals realistic like 80% or 90% but nothing is impossible...
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE=K78R;60083663]Keep going over the formulas till you remember each one and the general rules. You should make your goals realistic like 80% or 90% but nothing is impossible...

The formulas are fine, it's just certain things that I haven't covered yet, I have gotten 85% in the three tests I have sat so far, need to do 2 more chapters
[QUOTE=Jabberjay_;60083549]C1 is the easiest module in the whole of the Maths A level. Are you doing any revision? independent study at home?

I am, I have two chapters to go until I've completed C1, im guessing that's gonna make a big difference because the boundaries are only like 6 marks apart
cool little update with what i got:
C1 = 97
C2 = 93
S1 = 89
FP1 = 91
M1 = 91
M2 = 74
and predicted A* in maths, and A in FM

Quick Reply

Latest