Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am just scraping a C in the past papers in C1, is this acceptable for still being in October?.. or do I need to do much more work, I want to get 100% in the exam,
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rigamortis345)
    i am just scraping a C in the past papers in C1, is this acceptable for still being in October?.. or do I need to do much more work, I want to get 100% in the exam,
    thanks!
    You ain't gonna get 100% in the exam if you're only scraping a C

Only one person did in our year of 60, and he was getting 95% and above in every single test from day 1.

ReputationRep:
    thanks!
    C1 is the easiest module in the whole of the Maths A level. Are you doing any revision? independent study at home?

ReputationRep:
    thanks!
    Keep going over the formulae till you remember each one and the general rules. You should make your goals realistic like 80% or 90% but nothing is impossible...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K78R;[url="tel:60083663")
    60083663[/url]]Keep going over the formulas till you remember each one and the general rules. You should make your goals realistic like 80% or 90% but nothing is impossible...
    The formulas are fine, it's just certain things that I haven't covered yet, I have gotten 85% in the three tests I have sat so far, need to do 2 more chapters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberjay_;[url="tel:60083549")
    60083549[/url]]C1 is the easiest module in the whole of the Maths A level. Are you doing any revision? independent study at home?
    I am, I have two chapters to go until I've completed C1, im guessing that's gonna make a big difference because the boundaries are only like 6 marks apart

ReputationRep:
    cool little update with what i got:
    C1 = 97
    C2 = 93
    S1 = 89
    FP1 = 91
    M1 = 91
    M2 = 74
    and predicted A* in maths, and A in FM

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.