Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am 18 and still a virgin. is this bad? when did you lose your virginity?

ReputationRep:
    It isnt bad to not have lost your virginity at this age
    Many people are in the same position
    I am 18 and staying a virgin till married cause of religious reasons and i also want to keep it for someone special

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 and a virgin and it doesnt bother me. I feel a bit sad that ive never had a gf or kissed/held hands before but thats not due to peer pressure or anything its just because I would really like to be able to experience some sort of intimacy

ReputationRep:
    You've basically failed the Game of Life.
    Do not pass Go. Do not collect £200.

ReputationRep:
    I was fifteen and was pressured into it by an abusive boyfriend. I'm now eighteen and I'm doing it with someone I love, which is much better. You're not weird at all, my boyfriend was twenty (it was with me) and I know lots of people who are older (one as old as 27) who still haven't lost it. Losing your virginity isn't something to worry about - just take life as it comes and make sure you're happy

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry at all. Tonnes of people are virgins at our age, including myself - it's not a rarity.

ReputationRep:
    There are already plenty of threads on this! Still, I guess this topic never gets old haha :P

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine at Twenteen
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not bad in the slightest!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't worry about it. I lost my virginity to a 19 year old and he lost his to me too.

Virginity honestly isn't a big deal at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tourminator)
    There are already plenty of threads on this! Still, I guess this topic never gets old haha :P
    I guess its because nobody talks about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    I was fifteen and was pressured into it by an abusive boyfriend. I'm now eighteen and I'm doing it with someone I love, which is much better. You're not weird at all, my boyfriend was twenty (it was with me) and I know lots of people who are older (one as old as 27) who still haven't lost it. Losing your virginity isn't something to worry about - just take life as it comes and make sure you're happy
    Im sorry to hear that. Im glad your happy now though...

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who was 27. Not because of being scared or anything he just enjoyed being a lad and wasn't rushing into finding love! I think it's quite admirable.

Nope, I'm 18, and haven't lost mine either

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.