Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA AS Economics Multiple Choice Questions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have looked online for some multiple choice question tests on the topics in the new AQA Economics exam. However, as it is new this year there doesn't seem to be any readily available online and I was just wondering if anyone knew of websites where I could get practice multiple choice tests for the micro side of things.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I'm also looking for some but couldn't seem to find any. New specimen papers are going to be released though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djbdom)
    I have looked online for some multiple choice question tests on the topics in the new AQA Economics exam. However, as it is new this year there doesn't seem to be any readily available online and I was just wondering if anyone knew of websites where I could get practice multiple choice tests for the micro side of things.

Thanks in advance
    I can't find any for macro economics either

Do you think we should alert aqa that some should be published, other wise unfair for first cohort, and perhaps they could produce some sample materials
    What does everyone else think
    Or have people bound them now, in which case welcome pointers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bales)
    I can't find any for macro economics either

Do you think we should alert aqa that some should be published, other wise unfair for first cohort, and perhaps they could produce some sample materials
    What does everyone else think
    Or have people bound them now, in which case welcome pointers
    Sample material is already provided on their website. The textbook that is endorsed by AQA also provides examples on those topics. I highly doubt AQA will publish anything extra this academic year. It is not unfair, most of the previous AQA papers cover the majority of topics and teachers doing the new spec should have prepared new material or use resources available from the AQA website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynes24)
    Sample material is already provided on their website. The textbook that is endorsed by AQA also provides examples on those topics. I highly doubt AQA will publish anything extra this academic year. It is not unfair, most of the previous AQA papers cover the majority of topics and teachers doing the new spec should have prepared new material or use resources available from the AQA website.
    Thanks for your answer
    Yes it's really the new topic on globalisation
    Aqa have a reputation for not producing Quite as many past papers as some of the other boards and being the first group is always more tough, in any exam situation
    A very new text book has just come out do maybe that will have mcqs in?
    Hopefully all will be well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bales)
    Thanks for your answer
    Yes it's really the new topic on globalisation
    Aqa have a reputation for not producing Quite as many past papers as some of the other boards and being the first group is always more tough, in any exam situation
    A very new text book has just come out do maybe that will have mcqs in?
    Hopefully all will be well
    Edexcel has produced one sample assessment set, AQA has produced 2. Haven't had a look at OCR yet. Globalisation is not part of the AS syllabus for AQA.

ReputationRep:
    I've been using the past papers available from the old specimen. The questions are more or less the same with the marks being awarded only changing. I have to admit the macro AS 25 markers are hard.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    These Are really helpful answers

ReputationRep:
    Same question
    Does anyone have any leads on a level year 2 macro e onomics aqa mcq
    Great fully received

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bales)
    Same question
    Does anyone have any leads on a level year 2 macro e onomics aqa mcq
    Great fully received
    What do you mean by leads? There is some sample assessment on the AQA website for paper 3 which is the one I assume you are referring to.

ReputationRep:
    can someone who is good at economics please private message me?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.