Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Advice please :-) watch

Announcements

Hey guys

So I'm just looking for some advice really. Basically there's a guy at work with who's a friend. I wouldn't say we're close but he's a good friend (if that makes any sense?)!

Anyhow, lately I have a feeling that he likes me more than a friend. It's just that lately he kinda follows me around the shop floor (if he pops up to the floor where I am or if he actually works on the same floor as me), someone asked if I liked him in that way and another friend asked me what I thought of him. However all I said that he's a good friend and I basically left it at that (I think he asked him to ask me). However I ran into him today after finishing my lecture and he was like is there 5 minutes after your next shift and I was just like erm if I have time then yeah. Now I'm kinda worried now that if he does want something more than friendship then he may not get the hint that I like him as a friend :/! Any tips/advice/opinions on this? Anything I'd appreciate it thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is it that yu like him ? how sure are yu is he true ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like him as a FRIEND and nothing more

I kinda have feelings for someone else..

ReputationRep:
    Oh right ! Just be like good friends ! and have said the guy who u hve feelings for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah

And no, no one else knows, till now

ReputationRep:
    does he have anything for yu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's himself and he does work, etc

ReputationRep:
    na as in feelings fr yu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not entirely sure :/

ReputationRep:
    Then yu shouldn't tell anything unless he does !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.